36th Winter Championship Interlaghi 30 October to 1 November 2010 - Credit Valtellina Trophy - Joe Fly Junior Cup
30 October 2010
PRESS RELEASE October 30, 2010, (Lecco, Italy) — The short, wind from the south, which has been blowing steady at 7.6 meters, has been a natural ally in the first race day of the Winter Championship Interlaghi - Credit Valtellina Trophy Sailing in the Gulf of Lecco in the scene with the director of the Company Rowing Lecco. Beautiful and hard-fought three tests that have strained the more than sixty boats divided into six classes.
In the first class, the most numerous, the Milanese lawyer Fabio Mazzoni has placed a trio of victories, the colors of the Italian Naval League Guzzi Lario (LC), with "Beautiful.
Same result for H22 in the "Spirit of Nerina" Gianluca Viganò (Nauticlub Castelfusano) with the crew bronze medal at the world class X-35, namely, Roberto Spata tactics, and Andrea Mirko Bargolini Snakes in crew. Two wins instead for "Out of Reach" by Guido Miani (Yc Monaco) in the Melges 20 after leading a nearly perfect race. More fought the fight in other classes.
Tomorrow, Sunday, October 31, the start will be in the early morning with Tivano, wind from the north, and it is announced bad weather. It will be even tougher. But here are the standings after three races.
- Out of Reach (Guido Miani - Yc Monaco - 1/3/1
- Stig (Alessandro Rombelli - Cn Varazze - 2/1/3)
- Turnover (Marco Perazzo - Cn Marina di Carrara
- Splendid (Fabio Mazzoni - Lni Milan - 1/1/1 placements),
- Vilja (Roger Spreafico Cv Tivano Valmadrera - 3/2/2)
- Sir Brandolph (Riccardo Bestetti - Cv Tivano - 5/3/7)
- Doll (Michelle Molfino - Lni Mandello -
- Masquenada Becpor (Roberto Benedetti - Lni Mandello - 4/1/3)
- Pirillina (Claudio Fasoli - Lni Mandello - 1/4/5).
- Spirit of Nerina (Gianluca Viganò - Nauticlub Castelfusano - 1/1/1)
- Breva (Daniel Fezzardi - CV Lugano - 2/4/2)
- Blanca 3 (Michael Voghi - Yacht Club Rowing Domaso - 3/2/3).
- Ariel (Lorenzo Orlandi - Orza Minore I - 1/2/1)
- Nannie (Fabrizio Rosa - Lni Varese - 2/1/2)
- Finicella (Riccardo Urbani - Orza Minore I - 3/5/4).
- Before Luna (Sergio Brivio - Lni Mandello - 1/5/2)
- Bgfunsport (Albert Nicholas - CV Bellano - 2/3/3)
- Piccola Peste (Tobias Hoh - Deutscher Touring Yc Monaco of Bavaria - 4/1/4).