- Freides Defends Leadership at Melges 20 World Championship
- Changing of the Guard at Melges 20 Worlds, Freides Takes Over
- 2016 Melges 20 World Championship Opens With Illbruck’s Pinta in the Lead
- Melges E Scow - Updated June 2015
- Melges C Scow - Updated April 2015
- Melges MC Scow - Updated April 2015
- Melges X Boat - Updated April 2015
Contact North Sails Zenda
- Harry Melges, III:
- Andy Burdick:
- Jim Gluek:
Mailing AddressNorth Sails Zenda
PO Box 2
N 598 Zenda Road
Zenda, WI 53195
Phone: (262) 275-9728 | Fax: (262) 275-8012
The success of North Sails Zenda is in direct correlation to the success of our clients. It is this reason that we are fully committed to improving our products while providing continual service and support. With our customer's success as our #1 priority, North Sails Zenda is working hard to improve the performance of North Sails family members.
With our wide range in inventory for all classes of scows, sportboats and skiffs, total success on the racecourseis our goal. From continually refining our sails with the latest technology and servicing every client on- and off-the-water, North Sails Zenda is committed to bringing success to our customers and growing the North Sails family.
For the latest tuning and racing information or to order sails, visit onedesign.com.
Contact Andy Burdick at or Jim Gluek at today to find out how North Sails Zenda can assist.