The International 29er | 29erXX.
|Length||14 ft 5 in||4.40 m|
|Length | 29erXX||14 ft 6 in||4.45 m|
|Beam||5 ft 7 in||1.70 m|
|Beam | 29erXX||5 ft 8 in||1.77 m|
|Full Fitted Hull Weight||190 lbs||90 kg|
|Mast Height Above Sheer||20 ft 5 in||6.25 m|
|Mast Height Above Sheer | 29erXX||21 ft 8 in||6.655 m|
|Main and Jib||141.97 sq ft||13.19 m2|
|Main and Jib | 29erXX||161.45 sq ft||15 m2|
|Asymmetrical Spinnaker||181.15 sq ft||16.83 m2|
|Asymmetrical Spinnaker | 29erXX||204.51 sq ft||19 m2|
|Total On Trapeze| 29erXX||2|
|Total Weight||265-310 lbs||120-140 kg|
- Happy Holidays From The Melges Team!
- Take Advantage Of 2014 Melges Fall Savings — September 1 - October 15
- 2013 Melges 29er Midwinter’s West Regatta Final Day Recap
- 2012 Melges Fall Savings Promo - 11MB (PDF)
- Melges 29er|29erXX Product Brochure -846K (PDF)
- Melges Performance Racing - 4.6MB (PDF)
29er.org RSS Feed
Originally introduced in 1998, Julian Bethwaite’s revolutionary 29er and 29erXX skiffs are pure and simple designs offering super fun, high-speed, competitive rides, hand crafted by Melges in the USA. Recognized worldwide as a new force in youth sailing, the 29er and 29erXX are the perfect boats for high-performance training. Simple control systems and light rig loads create the perfect sailing package for all ages and genders, especially youth sailors, girl teams as well as young male and female adults.