The Melges A Scow.
A Legend Ahead of its Time.
|Length||38 ft||11.582 m|
|Beam||8 ft 3 in||2.515 m|
|Weight||1,850 lbs||839.146 kg|
|Main||350 sq ft||32.51 m2|
|Jib||150 sq ft||13.93 m2|
|Spinnaker||1,200 sq ft||111.48 m2|
- 2016 ILYA Championship — Congratulations to all the Winners — Hughes (A), Porter (E), Burdick (C) and Hood (MC)!
- 2017 Melges Fall Savings — Order Now & Maximize Your Savings! September 1 Thru October 15.
- Get Ready to Meet the 2016 Boat of The Year, Best Dinghy... The Melges 14 - Visit Melges at Strictly Sail Chicago - 2016 January 14-18!
Class Association & Social Media
You are at the top of your game when you sail a Melges A Scow®. This magnificent Scow is impressive to watch, not to mention race. Made with the most technologically advanced materials so that it is fast and sturdy, the A Scow spar, boom and bowsprit incorporate the use of carbon fiber within the laminate.
- Custom foil rudders and mast stepping pole for simple rig setup
- Superior deck board configurations for increased crew comfort
- Brand new! More user-friendly trailer is easy to tow, rig and maneuver around the club