The Melges A Scow.
A Legend Ahead of its Time.
|Length||38 ft||11.582 m|
|Beam||8 ft 3 in||2.515 m|
|Weight||1,850 lbs||839.146 kg|
|Main||350 sq ft||32.51 m2|
|Jib||150 sq ft||13.93 m2|
|Spinnaker||1,200 sq ft||111.48 m2|
- Happy Holidays From Melges!
- Last Chance to Save Big — North Sails Zenda Will Help Your Team Be Fast In 2017!
- Count on North Sails Zenda to Help Your Team Be Fast In 2017!
Class Association & Social Media
You are at the top of your game when you sail a Melges A Scow®. This magnificent Scow is impressive to watch, not to mention race. Made with the most technologically advanced materials so that it is fast and sturdy, the A Scow spar, boom and bowsprit incorporate the use of carbon fiber within the laminate.
- Custom foil rudders and mast stepping pole for simple rig setup
- Superior deck board configurations for increased crew comfort
- Brand new! More user-friendly trailer is easy to tow, rig and maneuver around the club