The Melges C Scow.
|Length||20 ft||6.096 m|
|Beam||6 ft 9 in||2.057 m|
|Weight||650 lbs||294.835 kg|
|Main||216 sq ft||20.067 m2|
- Happy Holidays From The Melges Team!
- Take Advantage Of 2014 Melges Fall Savings — September 1 - October 15
- LaBelle's Evensen Team Tops 66 To Take 2013 C Scow National Championship Title
The C Scow was the first class of scow built by Harry C. Melges, Sr. in 1945; it quickly became an all-time speed favorite. The 2014 Melges C Scow® has come a long way from the days of wooden materials and cotton sails. It is now one of the most revolutionary sailboats on the market. Inspired by more than 100 years of competitive racing, this cat-rigged, maneuverable sailboat is great fun and a total pleasure to sail.
- Brand new hull mold for more speed and higher quality
- New class-approved anodized boards and rudder