The Melges C Scow.
|Length||20 ft||6.096 m|
|Beam||6 ft 9 in||2.057 m|
|Weight||650 lbs||294.835 kg|
|Main||216 sq ft||20.067 m2|
- LaBelle's Evensen Team Tops 66 To Take 2013 C Scow National Championship Title
- Spring 2013 C and MC NORs Now Available!
- Melges Is Buzzing! Spring Is Here!
The C Scow was the first class of scow built by Harry C. Melges, Sr. in 1945; it quickly became an all-time speed favorite. The 2013 Melges C Scow® has come a long way from the days of wooden materials and cotton sails. It is now one of the most revolutionary sailboats on the market. Inspired by more than 100 years of competitive racing, this cat-rigged, maneuverable sailboat is great fun and a total pleasure to sail.
- Brand new hull mold for more speed and higher quality
- New class-approved anodized boards and rudder