The Melges C Scow.
|Length||20 ft||6.096 m|
|Beam||6 ft 9 in||2.057 m|
|Weight||650 lbs||294.835 kg|
|Main||216 sq ft||20.067 m2|
- 2016 ILYA Championship — Congratulations to all the Winners — Hughes (A), Porter (E), Burdick (C) and Hood (MC)!
- 2017 Melges Fall Savings — Order Now & Maximize Your Savings! September 1 Thru October 15.
- Record Eight Wins for Steve Schmidt
Class Association & Social Media
- North Sails Tuning Guide - Updated April 2015
The C Scow was the first class of scow built by Harry C. Melges, Sr. in 1945; it quickly became an all-time speed favorite. The new Melges C Scow® has come a long way from the days of wooden materials and cotton sails. It is now one of the most revolutionary sailboats on the market. Inspired by more than 100 years of competitive racing, this cat-rigged, maneuverable sailboat is great fun and a total pleasure to sail.
- Brand new hull mold for more speed and higher quality
- New class-approved anodized boards and rudder