The Melges C Scow.
|Length||20 ft||6.096 m|
|Beam||6 ft 9 in||2.057 m|
|Weight||650 lbs||294.835 kg|
|Main||216 sq ft||20.067 m2|
- EXPERIENCE MELGES PERFORMANCE SAILBOATS — Chicago Boat and Strictly Sail Show, January 14-18
- Join Melges USA at 2015 Progressive Chicago Boat & Strictly Sail Boat Show, January 14-18
- Happy Holidays From Melges — From Our Sailing Family To Yours...
The C Scow was the first class of scow built by Harry C. Melges, Sr. in 1945; it quickly became an all-time speed favorite. The new Melges C Scow® has come a long way from the days of wooden materials and cotton sails. It is now one of the most revolutionary sailboats on the market. Inspired by more than 100 years of competitive racing, this cat-rigged, maneuverable sailboat is great fun and a total pleasure to sail.
- Brand new hull mold for more speed and higher quality
- New class-approved anodized boards and rudder