The Melges C Scow.
|Length||20 ft||6.096 m|
|Beam||6 ft 9 in||2.057 m|
|Weight||650 lbs||294.835 kg|
|Main||216 sq ft||20.067 m2|
- Inside Melges — April Melges Newsletter
- Happy Holidays From Melges!
- Last Chance to Save Big — North Sails Zenda Will Help Your Team Be Fast In 2017!
Class Association & Social Media
- North Sails Tuning Guide - Updated Nov 2016
The C Scow was the first class of scow built by Harry C. Melges, Sr. in 1945; it quickly became an all-time speed favorite. The new Melges C Scow® has come a long way from the days of wooden materials and cotton sails. It is now one of the most revolutionary sailboats on the market. Inspired by more than 100 years of competitive racing, this cat-rigged, maneuverable sailboat is great fun and a total pleasure to sail.
- Brand new hull mold for more speed and higher quality
- New class-approved anodized boards and rudder