The Melges E Scow.
|Length||28 ft||8.534 m|
|Beam||6 ft 9 in||2.057 m|
|Weight||965 lb||437.71 kg|
|Main||228 sq ft||21.181 m2|
|Jib||95 sq ft||8.82 m2|
|Spinnaker||550 sq ft||51.09 m2|
- Last Chance to Save Big — North Sails Zenda Will Help Your Team Be Fast In 2017!
- Count on North Sails Zenda to Help Your Team Be Fast In 2017!
- 2017 Melges Fall Savings — Time is Running Out! Order Now & Maximize Your Savings! September 1 Thru October 15.
Class Association & Social Media
- North Sails Tuning Guide - Updated Nov 2016
For more than 80 years, the elegant and sleek E Scow has founded the tradition of fun and fast sailboat racing all over North America, from lakes and bays to protected ocean harbors. The ever-growing fleet, of Melges E Scows® comes complete with innovative, high-tech features that complement a clean deck layout with chainplates and spreaders swept aft, double-ended turnbuckles as well as s-hooks for fine tuning with no backstays or twings.
- Melges E Scow exclusives: Melges Wedge Spar™ for a clean, true bend and the Melges B-Vang™ for crew fingertip control
- M-preg and SP Core Systems are used during construction for the best laminate
- Melges has asymmetrical conversion kits available and sail designs ready to go. Rely on Melges to give you the very best system.