The Melges E Scow.
|Length||28 ft||8.534 m|
|Beam||6 ft 9 in||2.057 m|
|Weight||965 lb||437.71 kg|
|Main||228 sq ft||21.181 m2|
|Jib||95 sq ft||8.82 m2|
|Spinnaker||550 sq ft||51.09 m2|
- Congratulations To 2013 E Scow National Champion Kevin Jewett
- Day Two At 2013 E Scow National Championship, After Four Races
- 84 Melges E Scows Gather For 2013 U.S. National Championship At Lake Geneva
For more than 80 years, the elegant and sleek E Scow has founded the tradition of fun and fast sailboat racing all over North America, from lakes and bays to protected ocean harbors. The ever-growing fleet, of Melges E Scows® comes complete with innovative, high-tech features that complement a clean deck layout with chainplates and spreaders swept aft, double-ended turnbuckles as well as s-hooks for fine tuning with no backstays or twings.
- Melges E Scow exclusives: Melges Wedge Spar™ for a clean, true bend and the Melges B-Vang™ for crew fingertip control
- M-preg and SP Core Systems are used during construction for the best laminate
- Melges has asymmetrical conversion kits available and sail designs ready to go. Rely on Melges to give you the very best system.