The Melges MC Scow.
|Length||16 ft||4.877 m|
|Beam||5 ft 8 in||1.727 m|
|Weight||420 lbs||190.509 kg|
|Main||135 sq ft||12.54 m2|
- Take Advantage Of 2014 Melges Fall Savings — September 1 - October 15
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: 2013 Melges MC Scow Champion Kenny Wolfe
- Kenny Wolfe and Virginia Hannan Win Big At 2013 MC Nationals
As one of the largest fleets in North America, the Melges MC Scow® is a true Melges original. Designed, engineered and built by Harry C. Melges Sr. and Buddy Melges during the mid-'60s, it continues to be a great day sailor whether sailed single- or double-handed. In 2013, the Melges MC Scow is modern and more performance driven than ever before. It's high quality from bow to stern, featuring a new and improved board system, not to mention stronger, safer and extremely comfortable.
- Larger, longer, sealed cockpit
- Ergonomic rolled cockpit edge – smooth, comfortable
- Spacious storage inside portholes
- New style backbone
- Underdeck boards – your wife or child will love you!
- Larger, super max bailers
- Splashboard in front of mast step = easier rigging, dryer
- Dual board controls – very sharp!
- Fresh new look!
- Cool high-tech features: black spars, blades, rudder and boards
- Step the mast by yourself!
- Powerful sail plan offering the maximum in maneuverability and stability