The Melges 32.
A Real Speed Believer.
|Length||31 ft 10 in||9.70 m|
|Beam||9 ft 10 in||3.00 m|
|Draft||7 ft||2.13 m|
|Weight||3,775 lbs||1,712.31 kg|
|Main||445 sq ft||41.3 m2|
|Jib (105%)||254 sq ft||23.6 m2|
|Asymmetrical Code 1A VMG||1,113 sq ft||103.4 m2|
|Asymmetrical Code 2A Runner||1,302 sq ft||121.0 m2|
|Asymmetrical Code 0, 100° Reacher||774 sq ft||71.9 m2|
- Riccardo Simoneschi's Audi tron ITA-840 and Robert Bakóczy's FGF Sailing Team HUN-209 - Proud Winners Of The Melges 24 European Sailing Series 2014
- Audi Melges 20, Melges 24 and Melges 32 Team Racing, Genova Boat Show (October 3-5)
- Take Advantage Of 2015 Melges Fall Savings — September 1 - October 15
- 2012 Melges Fall Savings Promo - 11MB (PDF)
- Melges 32 Product Brochure - 827K (PDF)
- Melges Performance Racing - 4.6MB (PDF)
- Melges 32 Yearbook 11.2MB (PDF)
Melges32.com RSS Feed
The Melges 32® is one design racing at its best. Since 2005, it has successfully delivered bigger, better, more-simplified sailing that is fun and competitive. Complementing its sporty attitude, it possesses one of the most diverse regatta schedules that includes many prestigious venues supported by an organized and well-established class association.
- Features a super sleek hull shape, clean deck layout and rig
- Fun and easy to sail
- Easily launched via hoist or ramp. When equipped with a gin pole, it can be rigged without the assistance of a crane to step the mast