The Melges 32.
A Real Speed Believer.
|Length||31 ft 10 in||9.70 m|
|Beam||9 ft 10 in||3.00 m|
|Draft||7 ft||2.13 m|
|Weight||3,775 lbs||1,712.31 kg|
|Main||445 sq ft||41.3 m2|
|Jib (105%)||254 sq ft||23.6 m2|
|Asymmetrical Code 1A VMG||1,113 sq ft||103.4 m2|
|Asymmetrical Code 2A Runner||1,302 sq ft||121.0 m2|
|Asymmetrical Code 0, 100° Reacher||774 sq ft||71.9 m2|
- Wolf Attack — Leader of the Pack, Lupi/Messina’s ‘Torpyone’ Win Melges 32 2015 Audi-Tron Sailing Series in Porto Venere
- All Things Shift In The Light Air at Melges 32 2015 Audi-Tron Sailing Series
- Audi Tron Sailing Series – The Series' Next Stop Is Portovenere
Melges32.com RSS Feed
The Melges 32® is one design racing at its best. Since 2005, it has successfully delivered bigger, better, more-simplified sailing that is fun and competitive. Complementing its sporty attitude, it possesses one of the most diverse regatta schedules that includes many prestigious venues supported by an organized and well-established class association.
- Features a super sleek hull shape, clean deck layout and rig
- Fun and easy to sail
- Easily launched via hoist or ramp. When equipped with a gin pole, it can be rigged without the assistance of a crane to step the mast