The Melges 32.
A Real Speed Believer.
|Length||31 ft 10 in||9.70 m|
|Beam||9 ft 10 in||3.00 m|
|Draft||7 ft||2.13 m|
|Weight||3,775 lbs||1,712.31 kg|
|Main||445 sq ft||41.3 m2|
|Jib (105%)||254 sq ft||23.6 m2|
|Asymmetrical Code 1A VMG||1,113 sq ft||103.4 m2|
|Asymmetrical Code 2A Runner||1,302 sq ft||121.0 m2|
|Asymmetrical Code 0, 100° Reacher||774 sq ft||71.9 m2|
- Last Chance to Save Big — North Sails Zenda Will Help Your Team Be Fast In 2017!
- Count on North Sails Zenda to Help Your Team Be Fast In 2017!
- 2017 Melges Fall Savings — Time is Running Out! Order Now & Maximize Your Savings! September 1 Thru October 15.
Class Association & Social Media
- 2015/16 Blue Water Series Brochure (PDF)
- 2016 Melges Promo Brochure (PDF)
- Melges Performance Racing (PDF)
- Melges 32 Yearbook (PDF)
Melges32.com RSS Feed
The Melges 32® is one design racing at its best. Since 2005, it has successfully delivered bigger, better, more-simplified sailing that is fun and competitive. Complementing its sporty attitude, it possesses one of the most diverse regatta schedules that includes many prestigious venues supported by an organized and well-established class association.
- Features a super sleek hull shape, clean deck layout and rig
- Fun and easy to sail
- Easily launched via hoist or ramp. When equipped with a gin pole, it can be rigged without the assistance of a crane to step the mast